The Website will provide one User ID and password to access the Website when you purchase a ticket.
The ticket holder gives Lightsouthern the use of personal information. The ticket holder understand the information given below, and agrees to hold harmless lightsouthern.com or the Billing Provider for any issue arising from use of personal information.
- Lightsouthern collects information in different ways from Visitors and ticket holders who access the various parts of our Services and the network of Web sites accessible through our Service. We use this information primarily to provide a customized experience as you use our Services and, generally, do not share this information with third parties. However, we may disclose personal information collected when we believe that such disclosure is required by law.
- Registration: Ticket holders are asked to provide certain personal information when they sign up for our Services including name, address, telephone number, billing information (such as a credit card number), and the type of personal computer being used to access the Services. The personal information collected from Ticket holders during the registration process is used to manage each Ticket Holders account (such as for billing purposes). This information is collected by our credit card processors, and is not shared with third parties, unless specifically stated otherwise or in special circumstances.
- Online Shopping
- At some of our Web sites, you can purchase products and services or register to receive materials. In many cases, you may be asked to provide contact information, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and credit/debit card information. If you complete an order for someone else, such as an online gift order sent directly to a recipient, you may be asked to provide information about the recipient, such as the recipient’s name, address, and phone number. Lightsouthern has no control over the third parties’ use of any personal information you provide when placing such an order. Please exercise care when doing so.
- If you order products or services directly from Lightsouthern.com, we will use the personal information you provide only to process that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
Lawful Purposes change to ‘Title 18’
All of the media on this site was produced by and is copyrighted by Lightsouthern.com. All models were over 18 at the time of production.
Records required by Title 18 USC § 2257 are held by the Custodian of Records at the following location:
328 Napier Street
Fitzroy, VIC, Australia
Custodian of Records: M.Flynn.
Any questions regarding these pictures or models should be directed to email@example.com
Automatic Recurring Billing
Some accounts may Rebill on a schedule as indicated on the initial join page. If you purchase a Lifetime Ticket through Bank Transfer you will NOT be re-billed.
The Website has periodic subscription/ ticket fees that are defined by the Website at the time of the initial subscription purchase. The member is responsible for all fees incurred. Once a member has accessed the site using the assigned User ID, subscription fees become non-refundable.
- Our sites are designed for adults, but not for use by anyone under the age of 18.
- We have no Web pages designed for younger users. We make every effort to ensure that our Web sites contain adequate warnings to make their content obvious and to warn users under the age of 18 that they are not welcome to view our Web sites, we believe that there is no substitute for proper parental supervision of their children’s internet use. Nevertheless, we will take any steps possible to discourage those under the age of 18 from visiting our Web sites. For further information about tips, tools, age-appropriate, or kid-friendly Web sites and how to report online trouble, please visit www.getnetwise.org.
Sanction and Approval of Adult Material
Lightsouthern.com is designed to be used and viewed solely by Ticket Holders who are of legal age in their province, state or locality, and who wish to access visual images, audio sounds, descriptions of a sexually oriented and erotic nature.
Materials available within this site may include depictions that are visually graphic in nature and portrayals of nudity or sexual acts and should not be accessed be anyone who is not of legal age in their province, state or locality, by anyone who finds such material offensive in nature, or by anyone who simply does not wish to be exposed to such materials.
By purchasing a Ticket to the website, you are implicitly making the following statements:
“I swear or affirm, under penalty of Perjury, that I am of legal age in my province, state or locality. I will not permit any persons under the legal age in my province, state or locality to view or access in any way any materials found on this website.
“I understand that by accessing this website, I will be exposed to materials that may include but are not limited to, visual images, audio sounds, and descriptions of a sexually oriented and frankly erotic nature, portrayals of nudity, and sexual acts.
“I affirm that I am not offended by such materials, and that such materials are legal in my community.
“I certify that I wish to view, hear, and access such materials voluntarily, and I choose to do so because I want to view/read/hear or otherwise access such materials for my own enjoyment, information or entertainment.
“I am completely familiar with the standards held in my community, and the material I expect to access in this site fall within these standards. In my experience, the average adult in my community accepts the consumption of such materials by willing adults in circumstances such as this, which offer reasonable insulation from the materials for minors, and unwilling adults. Adults in my community will accept the standards displayed within this site, and will not find any of the material patently offensive.”
“Member” / “Membership,” /”ticket” or “ticket holder” as referred to in this document, means: The subscriber or User of a valid username and password (User ID) for the site during the term of membership.
“Site” or “The Website,” as referred to in this document, means: https://www.lightsouthern.com, and any other site within the “lightsouthern.com” group of sites.
Authorization of Use
Subscribers to the site are hereby authorized a single license to stream and download material found on the site. This license shall be granted for their private use only. All memberships are provided for personal use and shall not be used for any commercial purposes or by any commercial entities without the express authorization of lightsouthern.com.
Commercial use of either the site or any material found within is strictly prohibited. No material within the site may be transferred to any other person or entity, whether commercial or non-commercial. In addition, materials may not be modified, or altered. Materials may not be displayed publicly, or used for any rental, sale, or display.
Authorization shall extend to copyright, trademarks, or other proprietary notice. lightsouthern.com reserves the right to terminate this license at any time if the terms of this agreement are breached. In the case that the terms are breached, you will be required to immediately destroy any information or material printed, downloaded or otherwise copied from the site.
Unacceptable Abuse of Site
We prohibit the use of “spiders”, site scrapers, quad suckers, and any programs similar in operation to gather bulk material from our site. Upon detection, subscribers who unreasonably and excessively download will have their accounts cancelled without refund. We do support and encourage the use of download managers like “NetVampire”.
Transfer of User-id
Access to the site is through a combination of a username and a password (User ID). Subscribers may not under any circumstances release their User ID to any other person, and are required to keep his or her User ID strictly confidential. Lightsouthern.com will not release passwords for any reason, to anyone other than the subscriber at the email address used when initially subscribing, except as may be specifically required by law or court order.
Unauthorised access to the site is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law. Subscribers acknowledge that the site will track, through the use of special software, each subscriber’s entry to the site by logging of IP address assigned by the Subscribers’ Internet Service Provider.
If any breach of security, theft or loss of a User ID, or unauthorized disclosure of a User ID occurs, subscriber must immediately notify Lightsouthern.com of said security breach. The Subscriber will remain liable for unauthorized use of service until the site is notified of the security breach by email, and confirmation of notification is received by the Subscriber. This notification is deemed complete ONLY when the Subscriber has received confirmation of notification.